Saturday, October 25, 2014

Delia's First Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze Adventure

Delia went on her first pumpkin patch and corn maze adventure. She is always happy to go on adventures, but the fact that her young cousin was going along excited her even more.

(Click the images to view them larger)
As we waited for the hay ride to the pumpkin patch, Delia checked out the scenery.
This one is a little bit too big.
We finally made it to the pumpkin patch. "There are are pumpkins as far as I can see, Mom."
"I know I saw my cousin run into this corn maze. Which way did he go?"
"I found him!"
Off they go....
Catching her breath on the tractor after her run through the corn maze.
Enjoying the ride back to the farm.

Delia had a great time on her first pumpkin patch and corn maze adventure! Now it's time to carve her pumpkin! 
Photobucket

Pin It!
 
© Copyright by Heartprints Pets  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial